Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

The Year Of RAturn 2019 - TCXPI's Trips To The Motherland - Ghana - My Accommodations - Vivians AirBnB

This is Vivian's AirBnB. Vivian is affectionately known as Dr. V. a lecturer at the University of Ghana in the Family and Consumer Services Department.

This is the second time I have stayed at Vs. I happened on it by chance during my first visit in 2018.  This is just one of two AirBnbs Dr. V host. Each have a living room, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, 3 bedrooms, two baths w/hot water, and patio. 
It is a gated AirBnb and very quiet.

It is located in North Dzorwulu - near Fiesta Royale Hotel. Near restaurants, grocery stores, etc. 
To contact Vivian AirBnb visit: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/22763097?source_impression_id=p3_1571877434_f7YZg6EVCFWFT71t





Front Entrance (roof construction - completed while I was there) 
Front View of the two apartments
Kitchen view #1


Kitchen view #2




Dining Room and Living Room


Bedroom #1


Bedroom #2


Bathroom #2


Bathroom #2 - Shower


Master Bathroom




Master Bedroom - My Room

No comments:

Post a Comment